Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Adoption images

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal adoption images:



Happy Tails: Bella Bleu
animal adoption
Image by LollypopFarm
Dear Lollypop Farm,

I am writing to let you know how delighted we are with our new dog, Bella Bleu, a female black Lab adopted from the Perinton shelter on 4/10/10. She so well adjusted, healthy, exceedingly good natured, and has brought tremendous joy to our lives. From the moment I spotted her on your website, I was sure she was going home with us. My husband and I feel so thankful and blessed to have her in our family.

I am happy to report that Bella is also very active; every day we go for long walks in the woods where she enjoys running about, chasing birds and playing fetch. She also loves playing in mud puddles or chasing her reflection. We have a home on Cayuga Lake and Bella cannot get her fill of swimming time. She runs in and out of the lake, and took her real first swim yesterday, after she jumped off the end of our dock. She is getting lots of love, exercise, attention, treats and toys. She is a fantastic student – very smart – and is learning all her commands to sit, lie down, come and stay.

I am taking her to obedience class starting at the end of this month; even though I consider her the perfect little girl, we do have a little bit of work to do on leash walking. I am looking forward to learning more ways to interact with her.

It’s obvious she came from a very good home and was treated well as a young pup. Bella Bleu is almost 11 months old now and we are looking forward to celebrating her 1 year birthday in June. I am attaching some pictures of her so you can see what a beautiful girl she is. I was very impressed with your facility, the thoroughness of your adoption process, and the professionalism and compassion of your staff. Thank you so much for helping us find Bella Bleu -- she is a slice of heaven!

Regards,
Cheryl S.

Banner