Leaderboard
728x15

Tom Grey the cat

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal pound images I found:


Tom Grey the cat
animal pound
Image by rikkis_refuge
Hello there. I'm Tom Grey, and in a moment you'll meet my wife Hazel. We were very happy and dignified Senior Citizens who've suddenly found ourselves in rather a bind. What we thought was a warm and loving and secure home for our retirement. We've lived in our home for a coon’s age, when suddenly are humans, decided to retire too. Now there's nothing wrong with that, why we all thought we’d be spending a lot more time together. But in no time flat our humans had a sign up in front of the house saying “For Sale”, moved out, bought a new RV, and were ready to head across the country. Hazel I talked about it, and though we don't like traveling much, we were resolved to a two-year trip cross country. What a shock it was when we reach the first stop, and it was a place called “The Pound”, where we were plopped down in a cage. I understand that we will be welcome for the remainder of our lives here at Rikki's Refuge. We've been having to catch up on some neglected medical work, and I understand there's yet another procedure to follow that they call “neuter”, if you wouldn’t mind lending me the ....... Rikki's Refuge No Kill Animal Sanctuary, RikkisRefuge.org

Banner