Leaderboard
728x15

Cool All About Animals images

Large Rectangle

Check out these all about animals images:



Kurban Bayramı
all about animals
Image by Melissa Maples
Today is the first day of the Kurban Bayramı, the four-day festival which marks the second most significant holiday in the Islamic calendar. I have a set of photos to share over the next four days, but in order to comply with flickr's TOS, I will have to mark many of them as moderate or restricted. This means that in order to view all the photos, you will have to be logged in to flickr, and you will have to have SafeSearch turned off. On the other hand, if you find anything offensive or triggering about blood, knives, ritual sacrifice, or mutilated animals, you might just want to leave your SafeSearch on and sit this one out.

Feel free to express any and all opinions on the photos in this set, but please do not expect me to engage in any arguments about religion or animal rights, as after today's experience I'm having some fairly complicated feelings that I wish to keep private for the moment. I've pretty much used up all my available energy taking these photographs anyway, so for now any debates will have to be amongst yourselves.

Whatever your opinions are, I hope this set speaks to you in some way. The full set is here.


Bear Crossing Sign
all about animals
Image by MyFWCmedia
Your Guide to the Florida Black Bear - Interesting things for people of all ages to know about bears.

myfwc.com/bear


Banner