Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Stuffed Toy Animals photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these stuffed toy animals images:


0898 Hot Monkey Talk
stuffed toy animals
Image by lovely lemur
If you're sat alone at home. make new friends on the telephone...


Furry Eyed
stuffed toy animals
Image by andydr
This guy looks much cuter from farther away than like 3cms. He certainly is fluffy though.


Eyeing the Sky
stuffed toy animals
Image by kukkurovaca
One of the first shots taken with the 50mm f/1.4 S that I really like. I don't normally use selective color, but I think in this case, the tiny touch of pink on the nose and mouth work well; it helps with the contrast (metaphoric, not literal) between the child's toy and the refuse-laden sidewalk.

I like the glowy soft quality the f/1.4 gives this shot. I was also suprised by the strong reflection in the wet concrete.

Banner