Leaderboard
728x15

Red Admiral

Large Rectangle

A few nice types of animals images I found:


Red Admiral
types of animals
Image by Andrew Pescod
I belive I'm right with the type of butterfly, please let me know if I'm not : )


View at a court 2 - Youssouf at the Copán Maya site - Maya site Copán, Honduras - 11 April 2007
types of animals
Image by David d'O
On top of one of the bigger temples you have an excellent view of the several courts, their temples, buildings, statues and the magnificent trees.

To see where these photo's were taken exactly, have a look at the interactive map and zoom in and out for a better overview.


Youssouf's nightly encounter with a local cane toad - Rio Dulce, Guatemala - 9 April 2007
types of animals
Image by David d'O
At night I was walking at the grass near the pool of the Catamaran Island Hotel and encountered a local cane toad. Nice fellow, a bit scared though. And he was not as puffy as most of his relatives.

Have a look at the blog post at Youssouf's Sheeplog with this photo.

To see where these photo's were taken exactly, have a look at the interactive map and zoom in and out for a better overview.

Banner