Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Abuse images

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal abuse images:


At Forney Gentle Zoo
animal abuse
Image by lizlawson91
My little sister's birthday party; they take in animals people don't want/that were abused/rescued/etc. They're all very nice. The poor rooster was all unplucked feather-wise and really skittish. :( Poor thing. The wombat (I think that's what it was?) wasn't out at the time or else I would have snapped a shot of that one as well since I've never seen one before in person. :P


At Forney Gentle Zoo
animal abuse
Image by lizlawson91
My little sister's birthday party; they take in animals people don't want/that were abused/rescued/etc. They're all very nice. The poor rooster was all unplucked feather-wise and really skittish. :( Poor thing. The wombat (I think that's what it was?) wasn't out at the time or else I would have snapped a shot of that one as well since I've never seen one before in person. :P

Banner