Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Movie photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal movie images:


Playful Pups
animal movie
Image by basykes
There is a Playful Pups movie that I posted to Our Media, if you're interested.


Cowardly Lion
animal movie
Image by NoneOther... {Captured In Lights}...
Reminds me of the lion from the movie The Wiz... Fleetwood Coupe DeVille was his name!


Orangutan
animal movie
Image by Travis S.
Here is the orangutan enjoying his treat. On my side of the glass is a woman volunteer who was talking about orangs. I swear when I was there I could easily understand her. Now I can only make out key phrases. I think in this case the background noise is too much for my foreign ears to pick out her words.

I can tell that she says that it's important to understand something for the health of the animal. I think I was standing too close to the children.

Banner