Leaderboard
728x15

Snake Moth

Large Rectangle

A few nice types of animals images I found:


Snake Moth
types of animals
Image by DiscoveringNewSpecies
A Brahmid Moth
A moth with large and blunt wings that display a complex range of patterns.
This is one of the largest moth I've ever found in Aristo Resort.
Somewhere I've read that China have this type of moth too.

Name: Lepidoptera > Brahmaeidae > Brahmaea hearseyi (celebica)
Size: wingspan up to 20cm / 200mm
Location: Aristo Resort (formerly: BCCM, now: Sri Kinabalu), Kundasang, Sabah, Malaysia.
Date: 13 Dec 2009
Time: 8pm

www.projectnoah.org/spottings/13930435
Thanks to those who have helped me in it's identification.
For more information on the moth, visit the link in the first comment.


let's see.....what type of animal was I thinking of?
types of animals
Image by thefuturistics
miaow?

Banner