Leaderboard
728x15

Doggy purses are so easy to train!

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal movie images:


Doggy purses are so easy to train!
animal movie
Image by Tricia Wang 王圣捷

I get asked all the time - what is it with you and canines? I've been known for my ability to speak to animals in a language that has never been deciphered by humans.
you love dog purses, you love attacking dogs, you love dancing with them, antagonizing them, you love being a wolf and you love biting other people when you're a wolf- what is it?

Luckily The Wolf Times called me for an interview! They wanted to speak to me about my amazing training abilities.

Tricia, what is your methodology?: WEll I beleive that the best way to get people - I mean dogs - to listen is inspiring fear!

Why do you think you are so good at training wild dogs?: Great Question! I treat dogs the way I wish I could treat everyone - I wish I could just say sit, and everyone would listen. In dog world, I am always the master. Unfortunately, with humans - there are others who also think they are masters of the world.

How can someone learn from your methods if they are unable to hire you until the end of this recession in 10 years?: My advice is that you always maintain eye contact with your animal. Lead by the nose, as Cesar Milan says - and don't afraid to show your love through fierce wolf eyes.

Does being an unprofessional dog trainer interfere with your career?: As a sociologist, I find that my field is so professionalized that it's a mental break to come home and spend time on an unprofessionalized field, such as dog training.

What's up the dog purse obsession? I think we are tactile beings and we love touch - but part of adult socialization says that we're not supposed to enjoy simple touch of furry things. We end up buying expensive goose feather pillows and comforters that are great to lay on - but we can't feel them! Also adult socialization tells us that we can't like little playful things - well as you can see the Japanese never bought that silly value - they love their manga and anime! So you know what I decided that I could also carry around dog purses as an adult - I love to touch and pet it - it just feels wonderful. I don't carry it to meetings or work - but you will find me during the weekends with my dog purse!

And what's up the wolf hat? Well the Wolf hat just makes me happy and it makes everyone else happy. If we are at a place in our friendship where I can bite you and you find it funny, then I would say you're pretty cool and we can chill together. Children to know how to play and imagine and so much of growing up in Western and chinese culture is about replacing imagination with rationality. I don't see what the two forms of thinking can't co-exist together. I can gauge my level of worldly engagement by how often I wear my wolf hat and bite people - if I'm around people I can bite - that means I'm around close non-judgemental friends. If I can wear my wolf hat a lot - that means my imagination is running around. Life is so much more fun when you see it through the eyes of an animal.

Banner