Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animals Games images

Large Rectangle

A few nice animals games images I found:


My New Nickname
animals games
Image by dichromatic winson
Animal Crossing is a game that looks incredibly dumb on the surface, simply because you won’t understand its charming, addictive gameplay unless you play for yourself. When I showed my dad this game, he just gave me a look and shook his head.

Basically, you live in a village where your residents are animals. You fish, catch bugs, and gather fruits so you can sell them and pay off your house. That’s pretty much it.

But here I am, ten hours into happily playing this adorable game when the rest of the world is living it up in real life.

vdot90.com/2013/06/14/100w100d-animal-crossing/


Kokboru, Song-Köl
animals games
Image by Evgeni Zotov
Kokboru (also known as buzkashi) is Central Asian horse game where 2 teams compete to get carcass of sheep and throw it on special rag to win.

Those people told me it was not show for tourists but just fun for locals. There were 2 teams of 2 men (main player and his helper on each side), 5 games for prize of 50 soms (~ ,2) and final game for sheep itself. Next day i saw another such game in other place.

Banner