Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo of animals images I found:



Giant Galapagos Land Tortoise
photo of animals
Image by m24instudio
The anticipation in actually seeing the beast was a weird feeling, I'd read about them, seen them on TV, but to actually see one face to face. Me actually being there, seeing with my own eyes, that feeling alone was powerful.

Upon entering The Charles Darwin Research Station, I didn't see that much, maybe I was trying too hard, but then as I stopped to slowly look around, there they were, amazing creatures, just slowly going about their day. Their sheer size alone was overwhelming. One could just look at them all day, just gaze at them and not notice the passage of time going past. I took a few photos, but it is this one that does it for me. Her eyes, her look, the textures on her skin and shell.

Prints available from www.m24instudiophotgraphy.com

Banner