Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Jobs photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal jobs images:


(18/365) :: There's something strange going on here...
animal jobs
Image by chispita_666
Yeah, I know, not that original. But I'd been wanting to do it for a while. I first wanted to do it with one of the cute chairs at work, but totally forgot.

I thenthought I just wouldn't be able to do it, since I don't really have enough space at home to get a chair close to a wall and take a photo without random stuff appearing in the frame (the only way to do that is by moving the kitchen table, and I did not want to do that). So Photoshop it is.

Which explains why it's strangly weird in colors and tones. Didn't do that good a job in cutting myself out of one photo and pasting in the other ... but I give up. My editing skills aren't as good as I thought. Oh well, it's still more than what I've been able to do so far, so I'm not really that disappointed.

And now it's time to pack!



LAZY ANIMAL
animal jobs
Image by rachelsbabies
Get a job!

Banner