Leaderboard
728x15

TransferringYour Mask Templates Onto Cardboard

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal movie images:


TransferringYour Mask Templates Onto Cardboard
animal movie
Image by Douglas R Witt
I am going to have to apologize there was a photo that was supposed to come before this image but it was blurred and it was hard to fallow what I was doing in the photo… it’s always a good idea to take 2 pictures of the same thing… an trick I will make sure to repeat in the future.

Basically what I did as shape the test templates and fit them together and glued the mask together with hot glue to see how the end mask will look. You will see over the next few photos now that was done.

Also I added some funny looking tags to the snot piece as you can see in the bottom right corner. I did this because I will fold them under the snout and use them to attach the face part of the mask and the nose. Now I traced all the template pieces onto cardboard and its time to cut out the final mask pieces

Please head to the photo for the next step

Please listen to this song while viewing this set of images
Cube Pete (Jim Carry the Mask Movie soundtrack)
youtu.be/_2dd6WnZ_cQ


Shepreth Wildlife Park 17-08-10
animal movie
Image by Dave Catchpole
Original Crocodile from Neverland - Used in the movie Finding Neverland

Banner