Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Jobs images

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal jobs images:


Even dirtier and darker
animal jobs
Image by Kol Tregaskes
My dog, Kaz, covered in mud one day. He stuck his whole head in a muddy pond while on a walk in the fields.

Dark and dirty (ie. the first photo) can be found here.

Blog entry here.

Until I get some spare time to process more photos this will be my last for a while. Now it's back to looking for another job!


Please check out my .photography collection

http://www.squashyfrog.com/ | blog.squashyfrog.com/ | koltregaskes.deviantart.com/ | www.flickr.com/photos/koltregaskes/


Oki
animal jobs
Image by Em Hull Photography
Oki, another horse kept at the same yard as my sister's horse. Oki will start trotting and cantering with a specific noise given, so he's a great little horse to practice moving shots on!
I can already see an improvement thanks to advice and research, however I have also learnt about something else I should have done to make these photographs even crisper. Good job I only live just down the road from the yard!


Wambua our Cook and Head House servant when I was in Kenya
animal jobs
Image by Robin Hutton
Wambua had been with the family since he was 4 years old when he was employed as a chicken boy by my aunt in her farm in Eldoret. Wambua was married to a chiefs daughter Lali his children all were in professional jobs. His daughter was a policewoman. He is Wakamba.

Banner