Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photos Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photos of animals images I found:


I can fly
photos of animals
Image by ˙Cаvin 〄
Canon 40d + 24-70/2.8L


Green Mantis
photos of animals
Image by cmiper
Thee are just so many of them around that I get to keep taking photos of them in hopes of perfecting it.


Morning has broken
photos of animals
Image by alles-schlumpf
I have photographed the two lions in the morning light in Tsavo, Kenya. The two lions are looking for the breakfast. I am sitting in a jeep and not on a tray. It was a beautiful atmosphere with the dust and the light above the grass. In my ears I have had the Cat Stevens song...... Morning has broken.......

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning.
(Cat Stevens)

__________
Ich habe die zwei Löwen am frühen Morgen, noch im Licht der aufgehenden Sonne in Tsavo, Kenia, fotografiert. Die zwei Löwen suchen nach ihrem Frühstück. Ich sitze übrigens in einem Jeep und nicht auf einem Tablett. Die Atmosphäre war wundervoll mit dem Licht der aufgehenden Sonne, dem Staub und Dunst über der Steppe. Ich hatte die ganze Zeit das Lied von Cat Stevens "Morning has broken" im Ohr...

Der Morgen bricht an. Wie der erste Morgen.
Die Amsel hebt an. Wie zum ersten Gesang.
Mein ist die Sonne. Mein ist der Morgen.
(Cat Stevens)



All my images are copyrighted.
If you intend to use any of my pictures for non-commercial usage, you have to sign them with © alles-schlumpf
It would be nice if you contact me first.

If you have any commercial usage, you need to contact me always first. USE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS ILLEGAL.

You find some of my photos on Getty Images. Search for Alles-schlumpf.
Thank you.




Banner