Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Friends images

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal friends images:


Pits & Perception
animal friends
Image by puck90
Artist & Best Friends Animal Sanctuary founder, Cyrus Mejia's show Pits & Perception opened in Los Angeles @ Artology 101 in Glendale. There were several live pit bulls in attendance at the festivities.

From cyrusmejia.com/art/pits-and-perception

"Art can present us with a different view, a new perspective, another way of thinking about things. In this series of paintings of Pit Bulls I’m challenging the current-day perception of these dogs. Not by changing their image, but by depicting them close-up, larger than life, and inviting the viewer to question how they see and perceive Pit Bulls."

Artology101
3108 Glendale Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90039-1806(323) 644-0101‎
maps.google.com/maps/place?client=firefox-a&rls=org.m...


Because when you need a friend ...
animal friends
Image by KendraMillerPhotography
He'll always have your back ...

And I've been loved and I've been used
Cut wide open, scarred and bruised
I'm unbreakable ...
Flesh, it heals I know
Hearts, they never mend
Lovers come and go
Right now I need a friend ...

Friend by Everlast


Not a technically great photo but I needed to feel lifted and puppies do that for me :3 My stuff is here on my FB page.


Friends
animal friends
Image by Luca De Vito
Lugano - (Svizzera)

Banner