Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Types Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

Check out these types of animals images:



Spider 2008 06 05 011
types of animals
Image by e_monk
I like to get shots of spiders in my hand. This one did not like my hand.

Whenever I scooped him up and dumped him in my palm, he would immediately jump off. If I dumped him on the counter, he did not have the same reaction. I guess the other explanation is that he really liked my kitchen counter.

View large on black

====== Updated

IDed as Schizocosa crassipes, a type of wolf spider by the folks at bugguide.net/node/view/188188

~~~

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Arthropoda
Class: Arachnida
Order: Araneae
Superfamily: Lycosoidea
Family: Lycosidae
Genus: Schizocosa
Species: S. crassipes
Binomial name: Schizocosa crassipes

Banner