Leaderboard
728x15

Nice All About Animals photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice all about animals images I found:



Happy Tails: Moochie
all about animals
Image by LollypopFarm
A few months ago, a friend of ours got a new puppy. This puppy yanked at our heart strings. We started poking around on the computer for dogs to adopt and found ourselves face to face on your website with a stray dog named Muchie. For several years our son (10) has been wanting to replace a dog that was near to his heart. It just never quite seemed to be the right time. First my husband went out to look around and called me saying, "You really should see this dog." I kind of sloughed him off. My husband made his way home and all he talked about was this dog. We decided to pick our son up from school to "take him to lunch." On the way to "lunch," we pulled up a picture of Muchie on the laptop and asked our son what he thought about this dog. He looked at us kind of weird so we asked if he would like to meet him and maybe bring him home. His face was priceless. We couldn't make the drive to Lollypop quick enough. Needless to say, "Moochie" is now a very cherished member of our family. He is an amazing companion to our son and has developed great relationships with my husband and I and my daycare children. We want to thank Lollypop Farm for bringing Moochie into our lives.

Thank You,
Jody T.


227 - Greater Crested Grebe
all about animals
Image by Bruce Stokes
I think he spotted me. Not seen many of these around for a while and glad to catch it doing something different today.
Missed a few 'sitter' of shots today as a Heron flew close by overhead. Worst of all, we turned up to a hide about 5 minutes after a Kingfisher had just been spotted. Saw some of the photos on other peoples camera LCD screens. One day, I will get the elusive shot!

Banner