Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Types Of Animals photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these types of animals images:


Panda
types of animals
Image by Sudden Fiction
Hello and Happy New Year Flickr! I think this is the first time in a few years I haven't done a reflection over my past year and that is because I was too damn busy having fun to edit photos or even think about writing anything down. Now I have two jobs I have even less time to do things like that =(

(I got a new job as an assistant media tech/student support type thing at Sussex University just before Christmas. Puuuurrrrrfect!)

So here I offer you a Good Luck Panda necklace, made by the talented Jacques Keogh (I'm not sure if he has a website, I will link it as soon as I find out...if it exists...) for my lovely girlfriend Helen. It's designed from the album cover for "Animals" by This Town Needs Guns, an album that I associate with a lot of good things and fun times.

Happy New Year


ArborealCrab!
types of animals
Image by iwishmynamewasmarsha
A type of crab that lives in trees!

Banner