Leaderboard
728x15

Her Royal Dillymonsterness

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal sanctuary images:


Her Royal Dillymonsterness
animal sanctuary
Image by regansbox
Dilly was in fine form when I visited. It's probably wrong that I heard her signature growl on my way up to the building and it made my heart sing.

Dilly lives in Niblet's in Benton's.


Basket o' Dot
animal sanctuary
Image by regansbox
Man, I love Miss Dot. She's starting to show her age. She hissed at me a few times, when I think she didn't hear me or smell me before I petted her. And she's not cleaning quite as well. But she is still putting the smack down on violence in the room. And at one point she followed me while I was cleaning to approve of the moving of all the things, which made me tear up a bit. And she's still excited by a good jingledy ball.

Miss Dot lives in Niblet's at Benton's.

Banner