Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Jobs photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal jobs images:


My Brother the Wack Job
animal jobs
Image by twodolla
I question his sense of humor, and I question it often.

(Dear Animal Rights People: No dogs were harmed while this photo was being taken, nor were any dogs in any danger of being harmed. Just shut up.)


This looks like a job for. . .
animal jobs
Image by Collin Harvey
I'm slowly getting the hang of Photoshop. Finally.


A handful of animals pulling a siege in ice
animal jobs
Image by jon_a_ross
Frozen memories does some ice sculpture displays at the zoo during the winter. I didn't see them do this new ice sculpture, but as it wasn't there when we entered and it was there four hours later when we left I have to give them full marks for doing a good job.


A brief trip to the Calgary Zoo (www.calgaryzoo.com).

Banner