Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo of animals images:


Banho de Sol...
photo of animals
Image by _Guilherme Grespan
Foto por Guilherme Grespan

Observações:
Todas as fotos aqui postadas estão livres para divulgação, desde que com minha assinatura na foto e com os devidos créditos, como segue abaixo:

Foto por Guilherme Grespan - www.flickr.com/photos/guilhermegrespan/

As fotos estão com tamanho reduzido para web, tenho todas em alta resolução, e sem a assinatura, caso alguem precise é só me enviar um email.

Qualquer utilização das fotos em meios comerciais, favor me contactar.

Contato:
email: gui_grespan@yahoo.com.br

Ao Publicar:
Caso você publique esta foto em algum local, favor me informar por email, para que eu possa manter o histórico.

Muito Obrigado.

______________________________________________________________________

Photo by Guilherme Grespan

Notes:
All photos posted here are free to disclosure, provided that with my signature on the photo and with the appropriate credits, as follows below:

Photo by Guilherme Grespan - www.flickr.com/photos/guilhermegrespan/

The photos are reduced in size for web, have all at high resolution, and without the signature, if someone needs just send me an email.

Any use of photos for media business, please contact me.

Contact:
email: gui_grespan@yahoo.com.br

By Post:
If you publish this picture in any place, please let me know by email, so I can keep the history.

Thank you very much.

Banner