Leaderboard
728x15

Today's the Day

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal abuse images I found:


Today's the Day
animal abuse
Image by Viewminder
Today I will confront pure and true evil the likes of which most people have never seen.

Thank God for that.

I appreciate the prayers, the thoughts, the sending of good vibes and karma, the incense burnings, religious rituals and incantations of any denomination.

I'm even cool with the voodoo... let's just stay away from anything having to do with animal sacrifice.

I can use all the help I can get.

I can feel the energy coming my way and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

In the end I am firm in my conviction that love and light will overcome darkness and evil.

Love and light will prevail.

More than any belief I hold true in my heart I believe in karma.

If Viewminder and all of his words and images should disappear on this day you should know that he did what he did here to share the love with you and bring a tiny ray of light into this world.

If the 'plug is pulled' know this...

I always enjoyed bringing out the best in everyone.

I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to share the best of me and the best of those who stood in front of my camera with you.

Everything I've done I've done with a pure heart.

As weary of the attacks as I may be...

my soul stands strong.

I've given you love and you've given it back to me a thousandfold.

I appreciate you and the journey that we've shared.

We are all on the same journey.

Your love and kindness have given me a little extra strength to endure so much.

I thank you for the gifts that you've given me and they are many.

Our interaction here brought joy and beauty to the world if in only a small way.

It is with a pure heart and a clean conscience that I ask only for one thing on this day.

Justice.

Let there be justice.

Let the the light of the truth be seen.

Beautiful Soul





Graffiti Van
animal abuse
Image by ahyang
Guess what. That is a van painted to stop animal abuse

Banner